Real-Time Visibility And Predictive Analytics To Manage Your Fleet
A completely configurable solution with the abilities to accurately capture the exact locations of your vehicles and personnel with the aid of real-time analytics to ensure transparency and efficiency of your operations.
VelocitiGEO brings unparalleled visibility of your company’s fleet with high levels of accuracy. Gain complete control of your on-field operations through complete transparency to maximize the utilization of your resources be it manpower, vehicles or fuel.
Keep track of each and every vehicle in your fleet in real-time aided by an interactive map equipped with customized filters that are relative to your operations. VelocitiGE0 has the ability to continue tracking offline and sync as soon as reestablishing the connection.
Enjoy the convenience of being notified about anomalies of any of your vehicle’s travel patterns and behaviors real-time with configurable views, trigger points, and alert mechanisms. Opt to be notified on the go using customizable text messages.
Modern Data Capturing
Record the GEO locations, trouble codes, and vehicle performance any time with the help of VelocitiGEO’s configurable onboard diagnostics port.
Ability to seamlessly integrate with any of your existing ERP, SFA, Mobile Apps or any other software.
Start tracking each vehicle with a single calibration which is based on the vehicle’s CAN controller.
Enjoy the ability to provide the drivers of your fleet with real-time assistance through both video and voice.
Be in complete sync with your fleet with the availability of insightful graphical representation of data as well as innovative predictions based on real-time data with the aid of artificial intelligence. Easily manage the maintenance of your fleet with the help of service schedules, maintenance cost estimations, and notifications.
There are two micro controllers used in VelocityGEO systems. VelocitiGEO Light Version uses only one micro controller. IT is only the A9G micro controller with GSM and GPS antennas. There is minimal configuration required for this version to start working.
VelocitiGEO Light Version
Fleet Management System
GPS Monitoring of fleet movements
Web and Mobile live monitoring system ( In Phase II, trip requests will be added )
SAS based subscription
Three months of fleet and trips data
VelocitiGEO Enterprise Version
GPS Monitoring of fleet movements
Vehicle performance monitoring through On Board Diagnostic port.
Advanced fuel monitoring on the move
Faster monitoring of your fleet through WEB and mobile application.
Mobile Trip requests
Cost per unit
System usage based cost
Two years of data
Vehicle trouble codes handling
Better Stats & Control
Integration with VelocitiSFA
Once the GRNs are generated by the company to ship the goods to distributer, Automatic trip requests can be generated.
At the distributor point, all sales invoices/dispatch notes can be configured to automatic Trips Request generation.
Integration with VelocitiERP
There are multiple points in an ERP that can be integrated with VelocitiGEO Enterprise version. For example Dispatch Note, Delivery Note, Delivery Acknowledgement, Fixed Assets, Cost of tires, Cost of fuel, Maintenance cost, Depreciation of vehicles, Overtime and Incentives of Drivers. A detailed study of integration points and Integration solution definition will be completed with the ERP design is available.
Integration with external ERP solutions [Phase II]
Integration with other external ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle can be done in Phase II. We will be able to release VelocitiGEO Integration APIs on this release.
Data Flow Structure
VelocitiGEO solutions are based on the data flow structure defined below. All the devices are connected to the services exposed to VelocitiGEO Services exposed in the Cloud environment. VelocityGEO Monitoring component will be accessing data also from the services shared in the VelocitiGEO Services. Fleet Management module is loosely coupled in the cloud for better maintainability and release management purposes.
Documentation available for the customer.
- Application User Guide
- Product installation guide
- Video demo on the server for Installation and use of the product.
- Basic Troubleshooting Guide
Documentation available for the technical staff and developers
- Technical user guide. [Phase II]
- Application design [ Phase II]
- Server Deployment and configuration [ Phase III]
- Architecture document [Phase II]
- Server sizing guide[ Phase IV]
- Security implementation [Phase II]
- Test Results [Phase II] [Phase IV] [Phase V]
- Advanced troubleshooting guide[Phase II]
- Security implementation guide [ Phase III]
- System maintenance guide [Phase III
- Functional Specification of the device. [On Phase IV, we will release a version of device can be used with other monitoring systems]
- Functional specification of Fleet Management System
- Microcontrollers and firmware is protected.
- Firmware updates will happen only after the verification of a digital signature
- All communication between the device and the server are encrypted. In Addition to the data encryption, Randomly generated keys are used to update data coming from the server.
- Servers are not exposed to the internet directly, it will be through a firewall and with virtual IP. (Protected with reverse proxy),
- To ensure the security of the application, penetration tests will be executed before releasing to external markets other than South Asia
90 Days of Free Monitoring
For Fleets over 100 Vehicles, we will provide this service on Yearly or 5-year contracts.
For Enterprise Fleet Management we will have dedicated support by customer working hours
1- 5 Year Warranty with Monitoring packages
Full Unit warranty 12 months on yearly renewal monitoring contract and up to 60 months on 5-year contracts with free product version updates.