Call us today
Talk to ESS: +1(913) 735-3806
2296 Jans Ter,
The Villages FL 32163.
WARRANTY MANAGMENT SIFTWARE PROCESS
Warranty products provide manufacturers, retailers, and service providers with increased new product sales. New products backed by longer service coverage are valuable to consumers and differentiate your products from your competitors
WARRANTY ACTIVATION @ RETAILER
- CONSUMER REGISTRATION
- PRODUCT BILLED HANDED TO CONSUMER OR DELIVERY AGENT
- CONSUMER REVIEW WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- ADD EXTENDED TERMS OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE COVERAGE AT ADDITIONAL COST
ACTIVATION PROCESS AT THE STORE
* PRODUCT QR CODE OR BARCODE SCANNED TO CUSTOMER INFO
* CONSUMER RECEIVE E-MAIL OR TEXT OF ACTIVATED WARRANTY INFORMATION
WARRANTY ACTIVATION BY CUSTOMER
- CONSUMER REGISTRATION
- ITEM BILLED & HANDED TO CONSUMER OR DELIVERY AGENT AT THE COUNTER
- CUSTOMER REVIEW WARRANTY ADD EXTENDED OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE COVERAGE
WARRANTY CLAIM AT THE STORE
- AT THE STORE BY SCANNING QR OR SCANNING PRODUCT BARCODE STORE STAFF THEN VALIDATE THE WARRANTY TERMS
- INITIATE SERVICE AT STORE OR SEND TO MANUFACTURE FOR SERVICE
- REPLACE PRODUCT
- AT REPLACEMENT UPDATE PRODUCT INFO TIED TO CUSTOMER INITIATE NEW WARRANTY TERMS OR ADD ACCIDENTAL COVERAGE OR EXTENDED COVERAGE AT A COST
WARRANTY CLAIM BY CUSTOMER
- LOGIN TO PORTAL USE E-MAIL OR PHONE # LOOKUP PRODUCT BY SERIAL # AND VALIDATE WARRANTY
- LOGIN VIA ONLINE (web) OR MOBILE DEVICE TO PORTAL REQUEST SERVICE
- PROCESS CLAIM FOR PRODUCT.
WARRANTY - REPLACMENT
- CREATE SHIPPING SLIP BY CARRIER – E-MAIL TO CUSTOMER FOR PRINT AND DROP OFF AT SHIPPING AGENT
- THE SAME PROCESS AT THE RETAIL STORE – STORE CAN PRINT SHIPPING LABEL SHIPPING CARRIER WILL PICK UP PRODUCT
- ITEM SERVICED DELIVER TO STORE FOR PICK UP OR SHIP DIRECTLY TO CONSUMER
SERVICE AGENT REGISTRATION
- REGISTERING SERVICE AGENT FROM PRODUCT VENDOR
- DISPLAY LOCATION AVAILABILITY TO REQUEST SERVICE (MOBILE APP/ WEB PORTAL)
- CONSUMER START CLAIM SYSTEM ASSING SERVICE AGENT BY LOCATION INFO
- AGENT GET NOTIFIED WITH SERVICE REQUEST AND ACCEPT DATE AND TIME SLOT
• ONSITE TECHNICIAN VALIDATE SITE INFO SCAN QR CODE OF THE PRODUCT
• VALIDATE CHECKLIST WARRANTY STATUS PRODUCT ISSUE PART USED HOURS AND NOTES
• SMS, E-MAIL SEND TO CUSTOMER AND VENDOR
Benefit from WARRANTY TRACKING solution.
A warranty is a promise or guarantees to provide some assurance from one party to another that certain conditions or even facts are true. If this promise is false then the warranty can be enforced to allow for a legal remedy.
WITH CUSTOMIZATION TO YOUR BUSINESS PROCESS YOU CAN ADD ANY MODULES OF NEED TO GIVE YOU THE BEST ROI, SHIPPING TRACKING SYSTEM IS EXAMPLE TO CONSIDER
Accelerate Warranty service Performance
Product warranty is the guarantee a manufacturer of a product gives to the customer regarding the quality of their product and what compensation will be given if the product does not perform as advertised. Warranties will generally have exceptions to them that limit a manufacturer’s obligations.
Warranty Products Drive Value
Warranty Products drive value for both consumers and resellers through:
- Warranty products extend the life cycle of consumer products, decreasing dissatisfaction with product operability and durability.
- Fast repairs and value-added services such as setting up and damage protection offered by warranty products improve NPS scores
- Warranty product renewals extend the lifetime of your products by providing repair services past the OEM warranty, driving loyalty and higher return customer rates.
- Warranty products that guarantee timely service fulfillment through highly trained service teams which provide real-time updates to your consumers not only improve renewal rates, it help them to renew to new versions of products
Planning – Meaningful customer service to consumers
warranty products now can also offer additional services such as setting up of mobile devices and networking products, installation, and even ‘how to’ tutorials. Wherein manufacturer warranties cover products from the date of sale through the stated term
Meet Service Objectives at a low-cost point
A well-managed network is similar for warranty products such as extended warranties and service contracts. Solid process, clear expectations, great support, and cutting edge technology which offers omnichannel consumer entitlement and service scheduling to dispatching and claims functionality are critical to providing a super service experience to every consumer